Emerson, F.W., March 26, 1948.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Mrs. William Emerson . 159 Brattle Street . Cambridge 38 . Massacusetts Hereafter please send my [copy] of the Bulletin to Malcolm Frazier, P.O. Box 715, Williamstown, Mass. OK - [Bull] [illegible] made for [arrow] F.W.E's [illegible] removed from Bull. file The students of Williams College like to discuss it. Yours truly, F.W. Emerson [March] 26 - '48
You don't have permission to discuss this page.