Ely, Gertrude, July 25, 1946.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
GERTRUDE ELY BRYN MAWR. PENNSYLVANIE July 25, 1946
Dear Mr. Oram,
Thank you very much for your full and interesting letter describing what is the ambition of the Emergency Committee.
I have been working myself with other organizations to help pass a satisfactory bill on atomic control. I shall also want to contribute to the Emergency Committee although for the time being the sum must be small.
I shall be very glad to receive any reports that you publish from time to time. If there is any specific way in which I may help other than by contributing, please let me know.
Sincerely, Gertrude Ely
[pound sign]1212 $25.-
You don't have permission to discuss this page.