Elliott, A.L., November 9, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Elliot Distribution DISTRIBUTORS OF "COMFORT COMMANDERS" Cushion-sole Socks--Sock Full of Sock Satisfaction Thomasville, N.C.
Emergency Committee of atomic Scientists NOV 9, 1947 40 Nassau St. Princeton, N.J.
Enclosed you will find one dollar and I regret that I do not have a million of its brothers in my posession that I could donate to your cause. I can think of nothing that would be of a more worth while educational program to which it could be donated.
I am [shure?] that there is more than two million americans who would gladly make a similar donation if you can only get in touch with them.
I am a city mail carrier, doing a little hosery business on the side, by mail. I have more than a thousand city mail carrier customers that's growing all the times. If you can use this list I will gladly send you a copy of them.
You don't have permission to discuss this page.