Search Items
Back to Exhibits List
Title Image. One Hundred Years of Extension

The Oregon Extension Service was established July 24, 1911 to extend the knowledge of Oregon's Land Grant University to the rest of the state.  Over the past century, hundreds of Extension agents have worked tirelessly to support that mission by engaging even the most rural of Oregon's citizens in improving their lives at work, in the field, and at home.  This exhibit is a look back at Oregon's Extension Service and the people who have made it the program it is today. 


Laura Soules-Cray, Oregon State University History of Science