Smith, H.J., February 14, 1947
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Feb 14/47 67 Narragansett Street, Springfield, Mass.
Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists.
Gentlemen, Enclosed please find $5.00 as a contribution to your atomic energy control activities.
I would propose asbestos clothing, but what about the singe?...... Something else to follow soon H L Smith
You don't have permission to discuss this page.