Simmons, Merle E., February 15, 1947
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
INDIANA UNIVERSITY BLOOMINGTON. INDIANA
DEPARTMENT OF SPANISH
February 15, 1947
Dr. Albert Einstein Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists 90 Nassau Street Princeton, New Jersey
Dear Dr. Einstein:
A copy of your recent pamphlet concerning the problem of the atomic bomb has come to my attention. The work of your committee seems to me to be of crucial importance and I should like to help in your campaign to raise a million dollars to further your cause. Inclosed please find a modest contribution. I wish it could be more. Perhaps later I can contribute further.
Very truly yours, Merle E. Simmons Merle E. Simmons Instructor of Spanish
You don't have permission to discuss this page.