Simester, Edith, October 3, 1947
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Scarritt College Nashville, 4, Tenn. Oct. 3, 1947
Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists 90 Nassau Street Princeton, N.J.
Your letter and pamphlet, "The Last Hour Before Midnight" have just been forwarded to me and I am glad to know of your work and help it if I can. I am teaching a course on "Christianity and International Relations" and any material you get out will be pertinent to my field. We must all use all our powers to make this "last hour before midnight" the hour before dawn. Sincerely yours, Edith Simester
You don't have permission to discuss this page.