Rarig, G.E., June 9, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Jun 1 1 RECD Robinson's Code
Established 1908 G. E. Raig FEED EASTPORT, N.Y.
Member: National Hay Association
June 9, 1947
Mr. Albert Einstein, Chairman Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists, Inc. 90 Nassau Street, New Jersey
Dear Sirs: I want to help in your campaign of education to insure that atomic energy will be used for the benefit of mankind and not for humanity's destruc-tion. I enclose my gift of $5. toware your $1,000,000. Fund.
Yours very truly, G. E. Rarig
You don't have permission to discuss this page.