Short, Professor Ray E., July 11, 1948.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
JUL 1 3 REC'D
P. O. Box 470 Barton, Florida July 11, 1948
Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists 118 Nassau Street Princeton, New Jersey
We are in a unique position to use your last statement, "Policy for Survival," over the state of Florida. Doing this work on a volunteer basis, we are not in position to make a contribution again to the Committee fund right now.
We should like very much, however, to have from 500 to 1000 copies of this last statement by the Committee. If it is possible for you to furnish us with this many copies, or even as many as you can spare, you may be assure that they will be used wisely.
Sincerely yours, Ray E Short Ray E. Short Florida Branch Chairman United World Federalists
You don't have permission to discuss this page.