Short, Professor Ray E., May 10, 1948.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Florida Southern College Ludd M. Spivey, President Lakeland, Florida
Director of Religious Life [crossed out "Public Relations Office"
Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists 118 Nassau Street Princeton, New Jersey
Would you please send me fifty copies of the poster-form of A POLICY FOR SURVIVAL. I am enclosing $1.00 as part of my contribution.
Very sincerely, Ray E. Short Ray E. Short
Ray E. Short 829 Clayton Ave. Lakeland, Florida
You don't have permission to discuss this page.