Short, Professor Ray E., December 8, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Dec., 8, 1947
Emergency Committee Princeton, N.J.
Einstein's "Atomic War [crossed out "end'] or Peace" is excellent; please send me 100 copies for distribution through our United World Fed. group here. We could distribute some of your leaflet "A Statement by the ECAS" which you enclosed also.
Note this change and correction of address: Your letter came to Mr. R. Shart (misspelled) 4156 Duke Station Durham, N.C. My new address is 829 Clayton Ave. Lakeland, Florida
I enclose a copy of the Christmas letter which we sent to about 300 of our close friends, enclosing some literature from your group and World Federalists. You might promote this idea for others another year.
Sincerely, R. Short Prof. Ray E. Short
P. S. Send us also about 50 more copies of the Statement of the Lake Geneva Conference of Atomic Scientists. Thank you.
OK [drawn arrow to word Geneva]
You don't have permission to discuss this page.