Short, Jean, November 18, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
NOV 19 RECD
829 Clayton Ave. Lakeland, Fla. Nov 18, 1947
Have you a card similar to the one used by Amer. Friends' Service Comm?
Price 1 ¢ each
At this Christmas Season (Insignia of organization) when so many people are hungry, sick and anxious, it seems to me appropriate to make them the recipients of my Christmas giving.
This card brings my wish for your happinessnow and always, and the hope that all of us may join to bring both material help and love and hope to the suffering in other lands.
I would like to use such a card in the interest of the Emergency Committee when greeting my friends at Xmas. I had planned to send these out about the last week in November and so am urgently seeking to know what you have available. If you have not considered such a card -- why not develop one? Cordially Jean Short
"Peace on Earth Good Will to Men".
You don't have permission to discuss this page.