Sherman, N.L., May 1, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
MAY 3 RECD
May 1, 1947
Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists 90 Nassau St., Princeton, N.J.
This and the attached check are in reply to the letter and literature received from Dr. Albert Einstein this afternoon. I have sent the letter and literature on to a friend who is probably not on your mailing list. Thanks for taking this small contribution. Sincerely yours N.L. Sherman
American Peoples Encyclopedia 153 N. Michigan Ave. Chicago 1, Illinois
You don't have permission to discuss this page.