Sheppard, David P., March 26, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
ma 4058A Lafayette Place Culver City, Califronia
26 March 1947
Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists, Incorporated 90 Nassau Street Princeton, New Jersey
Enclosed check for $10.00 as a contribution for your campaign of education re atomic energy. I wish I could afford to give more.
On a separate, I enclose several names and addresses of personal friends who I am sure are interested in the problems of education in atomic energy. Additional addresses will be furnished at your request.
In lieu of a larger financial contribution, I offer myself for whatever service I can be to assist your campaign.
David P. Sheppard David P. Sheppard
You don't have permission to discuss this page.