Sheldon, Mary B., August 8, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Mary Boardman Sheldon Arlington Vermont August 8/47
Dear Dr. Einstein -
I would gladly give a million if I could. I am 82 years old, but I hope for the future after I am gone. In faith and hope I am Sincerely yours, Mary B. Sheldon
You don't have permission to discuss this page.