Sheldon, Albert M. Jr., June 12, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
F. A. Bean Foundation, Inc. 838 McKnight Building Minneapolis, Minnesota June 12, 1947 Jun 16 RECD Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists 90 Nassau Street Princeton, New Jersey Gentleman: This foundation is considering making a contribution to your Committee. However, according to our charter we may give only to organizations which have secured a certificate of exemption from the Commissioner of Internal Revenue. Do you have such a certificate? Yours very truly, F. A. Bean Foundation, INC. By [Illegible signature] Manager AMS
You don't have permission to discuss this page.