Shattuck, S.F., May 3, 1948.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Dr. A. Einstein 118 Nassau Street Princeton, New Jersey
Dear Dr. Einstein:
This will respond to your letter of April 29. I know of no people in the entire country who are able to speak with the authority of you and your group in behalf of world federation in the light of your findings in the field of atomic energy. I am glad to be of this help.
Yours very truly, [illegible]
SFS/hb May 3, 1948
You don't have permission to discuss this page.