Schneider, Irving, December 4, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Long Beach Cal 12/4/47
Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists 90 Nassau St. Princeton, New Jersey
Dear Prof. Einstein
Grateful for the opportunity you offered me, I pledge you my fullest support on doing anything that I possibly can in any humble way to discuss your proposals, with as many people and groups, that will give me the opportunity. Enclosed you will find my check for 50.oo and will try to send more soon. Sincerely yours - Irving Schneider
225 Pine Av
You don't have permission to discuss this page.