Morrison, Roger B., June 6, 1948
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
UNITED STATE DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR Geological Survey Washington 25, D.C.
Fallon, Nevada 6 June 1948
Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists c/o Bul. Atomic Scientists Chicago
I hope the enclosed check will help you in carrying on your good work. Sorry for the delay in getting it off to your -- I've been ill for several months.
Very truly yours, Roger B. Morrison Geologist, U.S.G.S.
You don't have permission to discuss this page.