Morris, Esther P., April 21, 1947
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
APR 22 RECD
Esther Morris 8301 Bay Parkway Brooklyn, NY April 21, 1947
Dr Albert Einstein, Chairman Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists Princeton, N.J.
My dear Dr Einstein
I learned thru Dr Eugene Gottlieb of New York City that small amounts such as I am enclosing can also be useful in your vital undertaking through the committee!
You don't have permission to discuss this page.