Morrell, P.C., May 2, 1948
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
MAY 5 RECD
P.C. Morrell Citrus Grower Phone 173 Avon Park, Florida
Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists, Princeton, N.J.
Gentlemen: I would appreciate about 50 sets of the Einstein letter, the Statement entitled A Policy for Survival and about 50 subscription blanks. My thought is to approach individuals personally and to mail one to 4 or 5 sets to some friends who may go out and plug for support. Encl. is One Dollar to pay for them & the cost of mailing. I must confess an uneasy feeling that as long as the basic cause for strife and war remains there will be war. However it takes the People to fight those wars and if they (the People) learn (1) of the horrors unparralleled and (2) of the World Court & World Government as a means of settling disputes they may demand the end of wars by the World Gov't. Sincerely P.C. Morrell
Sent 50 copies 5/13/48 #21263 $1
You don't have permission to discuss this page.