Morrell, R.Z., November 17, 1946
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Your letter of 11/9 - sent to [illegible] advising of your New Radeo Program - unfortunately reached me only this afternoon, as I had changed my residence recently. Will you kindly send all future communicat. to us to. P.C. Morrell P.O. Box 2575 Orlando: Fla.
[illegible] sorry to have missed the broadcast no doubt it had great value. Thanking you for [illegible] about change, very truly R. Z. Morrell
You don't have permission to discuss this page.