Morledge, Julia, January 26, 1947
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Billings, Mont. Jan 26, '47
Dear Mr. Einstein Chrm.
Our family of 5 sons and -one daughter hope your project will prove a real help to promote universal peace. What bothers us is the military influence. We bear that the destructive bombs are still being made. Some one will want to use them. Is Gen. Groves(?) the one with that authority? Some information, on this would be appreciated. Sincerely (Mrs Roy V.) Julia Morledge
"On Earth Peace, Good Will Toward Men."
You don't have permission to discuss this page.