Moorman, C.A., June 18, 1946
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
in business since 1885 Moorman Mfg. Co. Mineral feeds and mineralized protein concentrates block minerals ideal for self-feeding C.A. Moorman, President W.R. Hazle, Vice-President E.H. Wilson, General Manager Telephone 7100-1-2-3-4 Quincy, Ill. Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists 90 Nassau Street Princeton, New Jersey Att'n: Mr. Albert Einstein, Chairman Gentlemen: Received your letter of June 15 and our Company is making a contribution of $100.00 which we hope will be of some help to the Emergency Committee. Enclosed is the Moorman Manufacturing Company's check. Yours very truly, C.A. Moorman CAM:FM For good results use Moorman's Minerals and Concentrates. To supply the feeds you need but cannot raise!
You don't have permission to discuss this page.