Manwaring, Elizabeth W., January 3, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
MISS ELIZABETH W. MANWARING WELLESLEY COLLEGE WELLESLEY, MASSACHUSETTS 3 January 1947
Dear Mr Einstein: The appeal from the Enquiry Committee must meet a willing response from every citizen who [re-enquires?] even as a layman the potentialities for [force?] as well as for evil of this new power which has been achieved before humanity is wise enough to wield it. Your name is a reassurance in itself, in such a connection. Yours sincerely, Elizabeth W. Manwaring
Mr Albert Einstein
You don't have permission to discuss this page.