Manacher, Irving A., May 19, 1946.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
CENTRAL COAL COMPANY, INC. 215 EAST 149TH STREET NEW YORK 51, N.Y. OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT May 29th 1946 Prof. Albert Einstein, Chairman Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists Princeton, New Jersey Dear Professor Einstein: Your telegram addressed to Mr B L Fishbach was referred to me for attention. I am very pleased to enclose my check for $50.00 to your order as chairman of the Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists and wish you every success in your endeavors. Very truly yours, [signature] Irving A Manacher sb enc
- 271[crossed out] [298 or 798]
You don't have permission to discuss this page.