Hoge, Esther, September 29, 1947
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
1839 N. 53 Street, Milwaukee 8, Wis. September 29, 1947
Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists, 90 Nassau Street, Princeton, N.J.
Gentlemen: Enclosed is a money order in the amount of eleven dollars from the following contributors, whom I have interested in the work of your Committee:
Miss Hazel I. Medway Reader's Counselor, Milwaukee Public Library Milwaukee 3, Wis. ($10.00)
Mr. E. Dostal Y.M.C.A. Milwaukee 3, Wis. ($1.00)
Sincerely yours, Ester Hoge.
You don't have permission to discuss this page.