Heinzen, Henriette M., November 6, 1947
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
HENRIETTE M. HEINZEN 818 SANTA BARBARA STREET PASADENA 4, CALIFORNIA
stand before the atomic bomb was made, or at least before we committed the crime of using it against the Japanese. I have always admired your pacifist stand + hope your efforts will be fruitful. I will add that I personally believe the only way to prevent another war is thru' World Government, I am a member of United World Federalists & was interested In your article in November Atlantic. Very sincerely yours, (Miss) Henriette M. Heinzen WF
You don't have permission to discuss this page.