Durham, Mrs. Willard, July 5, 1946.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
610 Woodmont Avenue Berkeley 8, California
- 907 $500.-
Mr. H. L. Oraur [?}
Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientist 90 Nassau St., Princeton, N.J.
Dear Mr. Oraur [?]- Thank you very much for sending me Professor Einsteins' article in the New York Times magazine, which I have read with great interest. "One World or None" has just arrived and will have my immediate attention. I hope you are planning to place this report in public libraries throughout the country, as well as in the news stands in railway centers. The success of it's sales will be a [illegible] index of the degree of
You don't have permission to discuss this page.