Bingham, Millicent, March 22, 1948
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
(2) Austrian husband along whom I met in Vienna. He is much younger, a charming man, & I like him as much as ever. At present traveling in Mexico on vacation, from where he writes that the Americans he meets do not seem to have any solid basis or belong anywhere while the Mexicans are dignified & have so many new & original home the little of which is not to be seen in the U.S.A, and he has traveled over every nook of this land except Denver, Colo. - [illegible] I know very well well. Why are our millionaires so unhappy? There are many on both the [illegible] sides, tho goodness knows I am not one. However my personal contact with these people has not caused
You don't have permission to discuss this page.