Bingham, Millicent, March 22, 1948
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
The negro has to be educated I know, & recently sent a dollar to a medical organization for that purpose.
As retired teacher, I have of course sufficient means to live & with my double degree from Calif University would now be drawing a close to 15000 salary. So we do improve -- but never so that one does not have to be careful. I am glad to notice that the new woman mayor in our capital city of Sacramento, was put there, mainly by men, for her ability as an economist & supervisor -- formerly long a teacher & college professor.
Of course professions are individually different.
You, for example, agree with Chancellor Hutchins & Dr. Einstein.
You don't have permission to discuss this page.