Bingham, Millicent, March 22, 1948
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
789-6th Ave San Francisco Mar. 22 '48 Harold C. Urey Vice-chairman Dear Sir, Your letter and appeal for funds of Mar. 18 has reached me. If I now send one dollar it is mainly for the purpose of saying that I absolutely agree with Albert Einstein in what he said in a former article, namely that money would not do the [business?]. Certainly an organization that has raised half a million does not at all need my poor dollar. How much it needs what I have to say is pretty uncertain but at any rate I am going to say it.
You don't have permission to discuss this page.