Co-ed Cottage, 1962
Built in 1926 as a house for the Alpha Chi Omega sorority, Oregon State purchased the building around 1956. It was used as a cooperative house for women (Co-ed Cottage) until the early 1980s. Today it serves as the administrative offices of the College of Oceanic and Atmospheric Sciences.
Buildings Photographs (P 016)
Special Collections & Archives Research Center