Aerial View of the Baseball Diamond and Lower Campus, 1892-1893
Baseball diamond (first athletic field, on the right) and lower campus view near what is now Jefferson Street. The Experiment Station gardens are on the left with the Court House. Central School and the old Corvallis College are also left of the walkway.
Oregon State University Historical Photographs (P 025)
Special Collections & Archives Research Center