The Corvallis College Articles of Incorporation consist of a manuscript copy of the 1868 articles of incorporation and 1875 supplementary articles. The collection also includes a printed 1884 report of a committee investigating the title of the college farm.
The August 1868 Articles of Incorporation were filed on October 2, 1868. The supplementary articles, dated December 30, 1875 and filed on January 3, 1876, address the power of the Board of Trustees to pay debts as well as purchase and sell property. These articles also give the value of Corvallis College property as $13,000 at that time.
The 1884 report on the College Farm describes how the farm was acquired by Corvallis College in 1871, confirms that the title is vested in the Corvallis College, and recommends that the farm be conveyed to the State of Oregon.
All of the materials in the collection are available online.