The William C. Bryant Collection consists of publications, ephemera, and photographs assembled by Bryant during his student years at Oregon Agricultural College (OAC) in 1902 to 1905. The publications include two OAC New Friends notebooks with autographs of fellow students; a college bulletin for 1902-1903 with annotations by Bryant for his brother; a 1904-1905 student handbook and calender with notations; and a pamphlet on cadet regulations from the Oregon National Guard. The ephemera include a broadside with the words for football game yells and songs, a photocopy of a sign requesting information on vandalism to a campus building in 1902, and a letter from Professor John B. Horner to George Pope, of Woodburn, referring to Bryant.
The collection includes five mounted photographic prints of fellow students or individuals affiliated with Cauthorn Hall dated 1904-1905. Two of the images are portrait photographs of waitresses at Cauthorn Hall (P140:1 and P140:5) made by W.S. Gardner. One of the images (P140:3) is a portrait photograph of Mrs. R.L. Whitehead, the Cauthorn Hall housemother and "Superintendent of the Culinary Department". The fourth image is a portrait photograph by William G. Emery of John Schroeder, an OAC student in his cadet uniform (P140:4). The final image is of two young men standing outdoors in front of a stand of trees (P140:2) One of the men is identified as John Wiggins.