Predominant Dates: 1950-1968
The Faculty Men's Club Records document the activities and administration of this organization of male faculty and staff established in 1930 at Oregon State University. The records consist of constitution and bylaws, correspondence, programs and agendas, meeting minutes, and membership lists.
ID: MSS FacultyMens
Extent: 0.15 cubic feet
Scope and Content Notes
Records include a constitution and bylaws (circa 1950), correspondence, programs and agendas, meeting minutes, and membership lists. The records include correspondence pertaining to the disbanding of the organization in the late 1960s and the disposition of the club's treasury.
Statement on Access: Collection is open for research.
Preferred Citation: Faculty Men's Club Records (MSS FacultyMens), Oregon State University Special Collections and Archives Research Center, Corvallis, Oregon.
Languages of Materials
People, Places, and Topics