The Malheur Migratory Bird Refuge Photographs consist of 3 photographic prints taped together to form a panoramic aerial view of the Refuge in about 1936. The view depicts the refuge headquarters as well as one of the three Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) camps that were established at the Refuge in the 1930s. Edward Nelson, the original owner of the photographs, served in the Civilian Conservation Corps.
The individual prints are about 4 inches by 6-6.5 inches; the assembled panoramic view is 4 inches by 19.5 inches.
The photographs appear to have been made by Photo Art Studios.