The Margaret Wynne Fox Photograph Collection consists of photographs assembled by Fox of Educational Opportunities Program (EOP) students and faculty. The photographs were originally placed onto her office bulletin board; she later transferred most of them into a photo album. The album as well as additional individual photographs have been digitized and are available online.
The images depict EOP students and faculty, including Fox, Janet Nishihara, and J.C. McGinty. Several group photographs of participants in the College Assistance Minority Program (CAMP) are part of the collection. Several of the images in the album are photographs of babies and children that were sent to Fox by former EOP students.
The album was digitized by Special Collections & Archives Research Center staff; digital versions of the individual photographs were provided by Fox. All of the original photographs have been retained by Fox.
- Series 1: Digitized Photograph Album, circa 1985 - circa 2005 Add to Shelf
- Series I consists of 37 photographs that Fox placed in a photo album after her retirement from the Educational Opportunities Program. The images have been digitized and are available online. The digitized pages of the album include handwritten descriptions by Fox; they depict students and faculty of the Educational Opportunities Program (EOP) and College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP). The album includes images of these identified students: Olga Acuna, Ataa Akeayampong, Inoke Breckterfield, Lani Mendoza, Micah Moore, Onyeica Ngabacha, Gina Nguyen, Daniel Olvera, Irene Orozco, Derick Pool, German Rodriguez, Laura Roman, Roberto Sanchez, Deandre Tanner, Temiche Turner, and Andre Todd. EOP faculty -- Margaret Fox, J.C. McGinty, and Janet Nishihara -- are depicted in the album. A 1993 photograph of CAMP participants is included. Several of the images in the album are photographs of babies and children that were sent to Fox by former EOP students.
- Series 2: Digitized Individual Photographs, 1985 - circa 2000 Add to Shelf
- Series II consists of 8 digitized photographs of Educational Opportunities Program (EOP) students and staff as well as College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP) participants. An image of costumed dancers for a Cinco de Mayo celebration is also included. These were digitized by Fox and donated in electronic form; they are all available online.
- Item 1: Margaret Fox, circa 1995 Add to Shelf
- Margaret Fox in the hallway of the Educational Opportunities Program on the 3rd floor of Waldo Hall.
- Item 2: Marsh Shadbolt, circa 1995 Add to Shelf
- EOP staff member in the office in Waldo Hall.
- Item 3: EOP students and staff, circa 2000 Add to Shelf
- Margaret Fox and Marsh Shadbolt with students in the EOP classroom. Students are Daniel Olvera, Ramona Flores, victor Rios, and Ataa Akeayampong.
- Item 4: CAMP participants and staff, circa 1995 Add to Shelf
- The child in this photo is Oscar's son. Also depicted in this images are Cristian Curiel, German Rodriguez and his wife, and Jose Diaz.
- Item 5: College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP Participants, circa 1997 Add to Shelf
- Item 6: College Assistance Migrant Program participants, 1998 Add to Shelf
- Item 7: College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP) participants for 1998-1999, 1999 Add to Shelf
- Item 8: Cinco de Mayo dancers, 1985 Add to Shelf
- Dancers in costumes for Cinco de Mayo celebration in Memorial Union ballroom.
Asian American college students--Oregon--Corvallis.
College Assistance Migrant Program (Oregon State University)
Fox, Margaret Wynne
Hispanic American college students--Oregon.
Minority college students--Oregon--Corvallis.
Nishihara, Janet Seiko
Oregon Multicultural Archives
Oregon State University--Students.