- Boy Scouts of America.
- American Committee for Armenian and Syrian Relief.
- American Library Association
- American Library Association. Library War Service.
- American Red Cross.
- Fatherless Children of France (Organization)
- Jewish Welfare Board.
- Knights of Columbus.
- National Association of Ice Industries (U.S.)
- National Catholic War Council (U.S.)
- Salvation Army.
- United States. Committee on Public Information. Division of Pictorial Publicity.
- United States. Department of Labor.
- United States. Department of the Treasury.
- United States. War Department.
- United States. Federal Board for Vocational Education.
- United States Food Administration.
- United War Work Campaign, Inc.
- War Camp Community Service (U.S.)
- Young Women's Christian Association.
- National Emergency Food Garden Commission.
- Oregon Agricultural College. Department of Art.
- National Council of the Young Men's Christian Associations of the United States of America.
- Christy, Howard Chandler, 1873-1952.
- Falls, C. B. (Charles Buckles), 1874-1960.
- Illian, George, 1894-1932.
- Spear, Gil.
- Treidler, Adolph, 1886-
- Rationing--United States.
- Savings bonds.
- War posters.
- World War, 1914-1918--Posters.
- World War, 1914-1918--Propaganda.
Restrictions on Access
The collection is open for research.
World War I Poster Collection (MSS WW1Posters), Oregon State University Libraries Special Collections & Archives Research Center, Corvallis, Oregon.
Many of the items in the World War I Poster Collection were acquired during World War I as part of Oregon Agricultural College's government document retention program and were housed in the Oregon State University Library maps collection with other war posters. In 1995, war posters housed by the Library were transferred to the University Archives. Shortly thereafter (in 1996), a small number of war posters that had been transferred from the Library to the Horner Museum in 1979 were also acquired by the University Archives. These two accessions comprised the University Archives' War Poster Collection. The World War I posters were separated in 2014 to form the World War I Poster Collection, which now resides in Oregon State University's Special Collections & Archives Research Center.
Return to World War I Poster Collection Home