Starting his career at OSC as a student assistant in the Industrial Engineering and Industrial Arts Department in 1946, Robert Claude Wilson began to teach in the Manufacturing Engineering Department as an Instructor in 1949. The study of wood marquetry was one of Wilson's specialties. He became Assistant Professor Emeritus in 1980. Soon after Wilson's retirement, the Manufacturing Engineering program was eliminated. He died in 2004.
Return to Robert Claude Wilson Papers Home