Oregon State UniversitySpecial Collections & Archives Research Center

Sigma Xi Records, 1932-2001

Historical Note:

The Sigma Xi Club was founded at Oregon State College in 1922 and became a chapter of the national Society of the Sigma Xi in 1937, with a membership of more than 80 faculty. The mission includes promotion of scientific research and honoring scientific achievement.


Return to Sigma Xi Records Home