Oregon State UniversitySpecial Collections & Archives Research Center

News and Communication Services Records, 1940-2004

Historical Note:

A Department of Information was established at Oregon State College in the 1950s to provide news about the College to off-campus media. It became the Department of News and Communication Services in 1991 with the purpose of fostering close ties with the newspapers, wire services, radio and television stations, and professional publications of the state, region, and nation.


Return to News and Communication Services Records Home