Oregon State UniversitySpecial Collections & Archives Research Center

School of Mines Records, 1912-1943

Image Information and Credits

The Mines Building (later called Batchellor Hall) shown with Shepard Hall in the distance, ca 1920s.
Description: The Mines Building (later called Batchellor Hall) shown with Shepard Hall in the distance, ca 1920s.
Source: Harriet's Photograph Collection (HC)


Return to School of Mines Records Home