Description: Co-ed Cottage, 1962. Built in 1926 as a house for the Alpha Chi Omega sorority, Oregon State purchased the building about 1956. It was used as a cooperative house for women, Co-ed Cottage, until the early 1980s. Today it serves as the administrative offices of the College of Oceanic and Atmoshpheric Sciences.
Source: Buildings Photographic Collection (P 016)
Return to College of Oceanic and Atmospheric Sciences Records Home