Oregon State UniversitySpecial Collections & Archives Research Center

Biology Club Records, 1915-1951

OAC Biology Club constitution, 1921.

Information and Credits

RG 109

The Biology Club Records document the membership and activities of this student and staff organization at Oregon State College. The Biology Club was formed in 1915 and ceased to exist in 1951; membership was restricted to men from 1921 until 1948.

Historical Note 

Scope and Content Note

Quantity

0.01 cubic feet; 1 microfilm reel; 42 feet

Related Papers

The Archives holdings include the records of many other faculty and student organizations as institutional records and manuscript collections.

More Information