Oregon State UniversitySpecial Collections & Archives Research Center

Sorosis Literary Society Records, 1895-1912

Image Information and Credits

Sorosis Hall, 1899. The house was also known as the Nash House, Clark House, and Hogg House. It was later moved to 11th and Jefferson Street in 1907. Waldo Hall was built on the original house site.
Description: Sorosis Hall, 1899. The house was also known as the Nash House, Clark House, and Hogg House. It was later moved to 11th and Jefferson Street in 1907. Waldo Hall was built on the original house site.
Source: Harriet's Photograph Collection (HC)


Return to Sorosis Literary Society Records Home