Description: J. Kenneth Munford and Delmar Goode examining OSU Press materials, ca. 1968. From 1939-1941, Munford was an instructor in the English Department. In 1948 he became an editor for the Office of Publications, later being promoted to Director of Publications in 1956. Munford helped found the OSU Press in 1961. Delmer Goode became Assistant College Editor in 1919, eventually serving as the Director of University Publications from 1943-1956. In 1919, Goode also founded Troop 1 of the Boy Scouts of America.
Source: Robert W. Henderson Photographic Collection (P 098)
Return to Office of University Publications and OSU Press Records Home