E. L. Potter was a faculty member in the Departments of Animal Husbandry and Agricultural
Economics from 1908 until his retirement in 1950. He died in Corvallis in 1975.
© 2013, Special Collections & Archives Research CenterOregon State University Librariesscarc@oregonstate.edu (541) 737-2075
121 The Valley Library
Oregon State University
Corvallis, OR 97331-3411
Using Our CollectionsVisiting GuideOur FacilitiesResident Scholar ProgramStudent Internship ProgramFAQCopyrightAccolades
Flickr Commons (About)FlickrFacebookTwitterPinterest