Oregon State UniversitySpecial Collections & Archives Research Center

Phi Delta Theta Fraternity - OSU Chapter Record Book, 1915

Historical Note

Formed as a local fraternity in 1906, Kappa Sigma Nu was the third fraternity to be established at OAC and the first to have their own house. In 1918 Kappa Sigma Nu joined the Phi Delta Theta international fraternity order.


Return to Phi Delta Theta Fraternity - OSU Chapter Record Book Home